Sports Premium Plan
Seymour Road Academy is currently receiving government spending of £9,555 connected to increasing and improving provision of physical education and sport within school. Below is a summarized list of a number of different ways Seymour Road is using the funding to help support children within school.
How we are using the funding to benefit out children.
• Hiring qualified sports coaches to provide additional after school activities twice a week.
• Professional development opportunities for PE leader.
• Continuing to run sports activities in school and increasing pupils participation in Manchester’s PE association games.
• Providing places for pupils on after school sports clubs
• Connecting with other local schools to develop inter school competitions.
• Continuing to provide a range of sporting activities at lunchtimes to increase pupils participation in sports ( sport coaches )
• Developing young sports leaders through playground pals at lunch times.
• Introducing lunch time dance classes to support children.
• Providing PE equipment at lunch times to help encourage children to become more active.
|Sport Premium Plan for 2015/2016|
|Sport Premium Plan for 2014/2015|
|Sport Premium Plan for 2013/2014|
Seymour Road Academy
Seymour Road South
Tel: 0161 370 2616