At Seymour Road Academy, children become part of a friendly cooperative environment where there is an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust. Every child is made to feel they have a vitally important role to play in the life of the school where their achievements are recognised and acknowledged.
At Seymour Road Academy we:
- Understand that the quality of relationships and school climate are absolutely critical to successful student learning
- Seek to establish strong meaning and connection for students, families and staff in social and academic contexts
- Implement principles of mutual respect and encouragement
- Focus on long term solutions at individual, class and school wide level
- View mistakes as opportunities to learn and misbehaviour as opportunities to practice critical life skills
Our school’s Behaviour policy document provides further details.Please click the icon below to download a copy.